Pane Café is cash only. We are no longer able to accept credit cards or winery gift cards at the Pane Café.
Pané Café bakes fresh bread from scratch every weekend morning. Fresh bread, pizzas, sandwiches and salads from Pané Café’s Bistro menu are served Thursday & Friday, 12-4pm, Saturday & Sunday, 12-5pm, no reservations.
Our pledge and commitment to excellence:
- To serve the freshest and highest quality foods, using our own locally grown products whenever possible
- To take a leadership role in the cause of sustainable agriculture, and environmental issues
- To support local farmers and producers with similar values and commitments
- To treat all of our guests with the same care and respect as valued friends
- To insure your satisfaction and earn your continued support
This is a sample menu and is subject to seasonal change.
Prices range from $6 to $14 for each menu item.
- Artisan Pizzas
- Margherita Pizza – tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil oil
- Grape Tomato - fresh mozzarella and basil, parmesan, extra virgin oilve oil
- Sausage & Sage – house ground sausage, garden sage, caramelized onions, gorgonzola, mozzerella, beschamel sauce
- Spinach & Goat Cheese Pizza – caramelized onion, béchamel sauce, fresh mozzerella
- Zucchini & Ricotta - fresh made ricotta, roasted garlic cream, garden herbs, parmesan
All artisan bread baked daily. Served with house chips, quick pickles, & shaved cabbage coleslaw
- Lemon Herb Chicken - smoked mozzarella, romesco (puree of roasted red pepper and toasted almonds) arugula
- Porcetta - (Roasted Italian style pork shoulder), pickled fennel, pepperoncini, sriacha mayo
- Assorted Vegetables - grilled zucchini, portobello, roasted red pepper, pickled onions, fresh tomato, lettuce, red wine oregano vinaigrette
- Grilled Steak - balsamic brown sugar teres major, caramelized onions, sharp provolone, cherry pepper & olive relish
- Seafood Roll - poached shrimp, lump crabmeat, lemon aioli, scallions, tarragon, on a toasted buttered New England roll
- Mixed Greens - local / garden lettuce, apples, grapes, gorgonzola, candied walnuts, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Fennel & Orange - local baby arugula, shaved fennel, orange segments, citrus vinaigrette
- Caesar - romaine hearts, shaved parmesan, egg, house dressing, croutons (add grilled chicken / pan seared salmon)
- Strawberry & Pistachio - local / garden lettuces, goat cheese, aged balsamic vinaigrette
- Fruit & Cheese - Canadian sharp cheddar, gorgonzola, herbed goat cheese, double cream brie, apples, grapes, basil extra virgin olive oil, artisan loaf
- Cured Meats - coppa, soppersatta, prosciutto, mortadella, marinated olives, italian cheeses, artisan loaf
- P.E.I. Mussels - steamed in white wine, garlic, fennel, tomato, butter, herbs, served with grilled artisan bread
- Truffle Fries – parmesan, parsley, white truffle oil
- Grilled Main Lobster – whole 1/¼ pound lobster, grilled with lemon oil and herb butter, Thai coconut milk broth. $20
- Black Dirt® Flank Steak - with brown sugar “Black Dirt® Bourbon” marinade and brie mushroom cream. $12
- Slow Cooked Brisket on Brioche – with horseradish dijonaisse, pepperjack cheese, hard cider battered onion crisps, sweet barbeque sauce. $10
- Grilled Portabello Sandwhich - with roasted red peppers, marinated mozzarella, basil pesto, balsamic reduction, baby arugula. $9
- Black Dirt® Blue Burger - with crumbled blue cheese, thick cut hickory smoked bacon, frizzled onions. $9
All served with side salad and chips
Black Dirt® is a registered trademark of the Black Dirt Distilling, LLC. All rights reserved.