WE ARE OPEN FOR OUTSIDE DINING!
We are so excited to be open. We'd like for you to come, sit back, relax, drink some wine, and smell the roses. You have earned it. It has been a long few months for all of us, and we are so excited to have you here. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us, and we’ve made several changes to our business to further protect all of us. Some of these changes will remain, but many of them will evolve as we move through the various New York Forward Phases of Reopening.
Online Ordering Now Available!
Minimize Contact - Spend Less Time in Line - Receive a Text When Your Food and Beverages Are Ready For Pick Up
Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery is located in the foothills of the Hudson Valley. Our manicured grounds, gardens, and orchards span over 120 acres. We are the proud creators of the award-winning and New York’s original cider, Doc’s Cider. We are home to the first distillery in NYS since prohibition, American Fruits. We are the creators of the SFWSC Double Gold winning Black Dirt Bourbon. We offer a critically acclaimed wine collection, and we make a mean sangria and excellent cocktails. Our food is sourced locally, and we offer a gourmet farm-to-table style cuisine. We typically have talented musicians that play here every weekend, and we usually offer 4 music festivals during the summer months.
Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery
114 Little York Rd. Warwick, NY 10990
Tasting Room / Store Hours: 11 am - 6 pm, 7 days a week
Cafe: 11am - 5pm, Thursday - Sunday
Paid admission is ONLY required during apple season ($5/per car in September & October) and for festivals (ticket prices vary).
New York Forward Guidelines
We are currently in process of reopening, so we must abide by the prescribed state restrictions. Please understand that there are legal ramifications for us if we fail to enforce the state guidelines.
Due to capacity concerns, we will limit visitors to those that want to pick apples for the following weekend dates: 9/26, 9/27, 10/3, 10/4, 10/10, 10/11. Every car entering the farm on those dates will be required to purchase a 25lb apple bag. The total admission fee for entering the farm on those dates is $35/per car. The winery, cafe, grill, etc. will be open per normal on those dates. The best time to visit to our farm is during the week. The cafe or grill are open Thursday-Monday, and the winery is open 7 days a week, 362 days a year. If you do not want to pick apples, please avoid the above mentioned dates.
- Guests must be seated at while consuming any food or beverage. Guests are permitted to set up picnic style seating as long as they are seated when eating or drinking and maintain a 6ft social distance from other guests at all times. Tailgating is not permitted.
- Tables and chairs are spaced at a 6ft social distance and cannot be moved without the assistance of a winery employee.
- Guests must order food in order to purchase beverages. Please present proof of food purchase when ordering beverages.
- Guests are required to wear masks at all times when on our premises, except when seated.
- Please maintain a distance of 6ft from other patrons at all times.
- We are permitted to have live music. We are not permitted to have dancing. All guests are asked to please enjoy the music from their tables and chairs and maintain a 6ft distance from the band.
- We are offering self-guided tasting flights. These include samples and information to be enjoyed at your table.
- As a license and bonded winery, we are never permitted to have outside food or beverages on the winery grounds.
- Pets are not permitted, and smoking is permitted in the parking lot, only.